Designfusion provides CAD and CAE services for design and manufacturing companies. Our experienced staff is capable of satisfying your needs across various engineering disciplines such as mechanical, sheet metal, tool & die, instrumentation, CAM, CAE, Finite element analysis.
We offer services on several CAD, CAM, and CAE platforms including Solid Edge, NX, Alma, Femap with Nastran. The benefits of our engineering services are:
• Lower your operating cost by eliminating your need for extra software, office space, hiring.
• Increase revenue by taking on new projects and let us worry about CAD, CAM, CAE technologies and expertise needed to perform the job on time and on budget.
• Focus on your business instead of troubleshooting complexities of modern CAD, CAM and CAE tools.
For the engineering, machinery, automotive, defense and aerospace industries. We help customers to realize their ideas into precise 3D models. Specialties include:
• 3D CAD modelling
• 2D drafting and detailing
CAM specialties include:
• NC programming for turning, milling, wire EDM, 2, 2 ½, 3 and 5 axis high speed machines.
• Simulation: tool path generation and verification, CNC machine tool simulation, collision detection.
• Post-processor development.
Designfusion will complement your team’s skill set and software tools portfolio with the following Finite Element Analysis capabilities: structural analysis, failure analysis, stress analysis, vibration analysis, buckling analysis, advanced non-linear analysis, computational fluid dynamics, rotor dynamics.
3D Rendering & Animation
As a natural extension of the 3D solid modeling process, we offer Rendered, exploded & animated views of 3D models. Generate a high-quality images of your product with photo-realistic backgrounds for effective:
• sales and marketing collateral
• Product catalogs
• O&M manuals
When contracting designfusion to take care of your CAD, CAM, and CAE services you enjoy the benefit of:
• A seasoned team of engineers with at least 10 years of experience in a cross-section of industries .
• Extensive expertise in manufacturing, nuclear, aerospace, automotive industries.
• Proven track record in realizing highly complex customers’ specifications.
• Convenient offices in both the United States and Canada enables us to deliver affordable on-site services.
• We utilize cutting edge technology tools: Solid Edge, NX (former Unigraphics) and Femap with Nastran.
• Dedication to quality customer service.
Designfusion has fulfilled contracts for CAD, CAM, and CAE services all accross Canada and the United States. If you are looking for pricing information or have additional questions just fill out the form below and we will be in touch right away.
WHO WE ARE:
Designfusion is the largest dedicated solution provider of Siemens PLM software in North America. With an expert support team and a decade of history in the industry designfusion is the #1 choice for companies looking to best enhance their software acquisition.
Keep in touch on Google+ :
305 Milner Ave, Suite 308
Toronto, Ontario, M1B 3V4
Toll Free: 1-888-567-3933
1400 E Touhy Ave, Suite 477
Des Plaines, IL 60018
Toll Free: 1-866-921-1830
3477 Corporate Parkway, Suite 104 Center Valley, PA 18034 USA
Toll Free: 1-866-921-1830
2734, rue Étienne Lenoir
Laval, Quebec. H7R 0A3. Canada.
871, rue Shefford, suite 201, Bromont, Quebec, J2L 1C4. Canada
Toll Free: 1-866-534-5682
Designfusion proudly supports all of North America in both English and French.
Note: The technical support hotline is for maintenance paying customers only.
5940 MacLeod Trail, Suite 500. Calgary, Alberta,
T2H 2G4. Canada
2809 Wehrle Drive,
Williamsville, NY 14221
2828 Boulevard Laurier, Suite 782, Québec, QC, G1V 0B9, Canada.
Quebec City, QC